Product code: 60003814
Monitors NEC MultiSync EA275WMi white
IPS TFT , 2560 x 1440 , 16:9
|Panel Technology||IPS TFT|
|Screen Size [inch/cm]||27 / 68.5|
|Native Resolution||2560 x 1440|
|Pixel pitch [mm]||0.233|
|Viewing Angle [°]||178|
|Response Time (typ.) [ms]||6|
|Colour Depth [bn]||16.7|
|Digital||1 x DisplayPort, 1 x DisplayPort out, 1 x HDMI, USB ver 3 (1 up / 2 down) ver 2 (1 down)|
|Speakers [W]||1W + 1W|
|Power Consumption [W]||28 (Eco Mode), 42 (typ.), 50 (max.)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D) [mm]||639.2 x 417.9 x 230|
|Mounts [mm]||100 x 100|
|Height adjust [mm]||130|
|Shipping Content||Control Sync Cable, DisplayPort cable, Power Cable, Setup Guide, USB Cable|
The NEC MultiSync® EA275WMi features an extremely thin 27″ IPS LED backlight panel with a resolution of 2560 x 1440 which results in an ultra-modern and slim design. Ambient Light and Human Sensors enforce the sustainable product concept while offering improved ergonomics with 130 mm height adjustability. The ergonomic performance of this display is further enhanced by the excellent IPS image quality. Finally, the display offers future-proof connectivity with four connectors: DisplayPort, DVI-I (Dual Link), HDMI and DisplayPort out.
Ideal for the corporate office that values personal productivity, demands stylish products and insists on the best future proof technology.
- Feature Set for Perfect Office Use – Integrated Speakers, headphone jack and USB Hub provide excellent options for office communication.
- Green Product Concept – Eco Mode and Carbon Footprint Meter / Carbon Savings Meter, Ambient Light Sensor.
- Image display – 27inch 16:9 IPS with LED backlight.
- Ambient Light Sensor – with Auto Brightness function always sets optimised brightness level according to ambient light and content conditions.
- Human Sensor – detects the presence of a person in front of the screen; display switches on/off automatically depending on the presence of the user.
- Easy Multi-Monitor Setup – DP Daisy Chain and ControlSync for easy setup and control of highly productive multi-monitor setups.
- DICOM Simulation – for straightforward radiological review applications.
- Cost Saving Device Management – save effort whilst managing all connected NEC devices from a centralised location by using the NaViSet Administrator 2 software tool.