Product code: 60004406
Display NEC MultiSync V484-RPi
48″, Mini computer Raspberry Pi. Resolution 1920×1080 Brightness 350cd /m2 . Haze level 25%. OPS slot. Operating hours 24/7
|Active Screen Area (W x H) [mm]||1,054.1 x 592.9|
|Screen Size [inch/cm]||48 / 120.9|
|Brightness [cd/m²]||500, 350 Eco|
|Viewing Angle [°]||178|
|Response Time (typ.) [ms]||8|
|Haze Level [%]||25|
|Supported Orientation||horizontal, vertical, face up, face down|
|Native Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Supported Resolutions (Display port + HDMI)||1024 x 768, 1280 x 1024, 1280 x 720, 1280 x 800, 1280 x 960, 1360 x 768, 1366 x 768, 1400 x 1050, 1440 x 900, 1600 x 1200, 1680 x 1050, 1920 x 1080, 1920 x 1200, 1920 x 2160, 3840 x 2160, 4096 x 2160, 640 x 480, 800 x 600|
|Supported Resolutions (HDMI)||1024 x 768, 1280 x 1024, 1280 x 720, 1280 x 800, 1280 x 960, 1360 x 768, 1366 x 768, 1400 x 1050, 1440 x 900, 1600 x 1200, 1680 x 1050, 1920 x 1080, 1920 x 1200, 1920 x 2160, 3840 x 2160, 4096 x 2160, 640 x 480, 800 x 600|
|Ambient Light Sensor||Integrated, triggered actions programmable|
|Human Sensor||Optional, external, 4-5m range, triggered actions programmable|
|Temperature Sensor||Integrated, 3 sensors, triggered actions programmable|
|NFC Sensor||Integrated, 2cm range, free NEC Android App required|
|Digital||1 x DVI-D (with HDCP), 2 x DisplayPort (ar HDCP), 2 x HDMI (ar HDCP)|
|Video||1 x DVI-D (ar HDCP), 2 x DisplayPort (ar HDCP), 2 x HDMI (ar HDCP)|
|Audio||1 x 3.5 mm, 2 x DisplayPort, 2 x HDMI|
|Microphone||2 x 3.5 mm|
|Control||1 x LAN 100Mbit, 1 x pultsl (3.5 mm), 1 x RS232|
|USB||1 x USB 2.0 (MediaPlayer), 1 x USB 2.0 (Service), 1 x USB Type-B (Upstream), 2 x USB 2.0 (Compute Module, 1 x 5V/2A powered)|
|Energy efficiency class||B|
|Power Consumption [W]||105, 85 Eco|
|Operating Temperature [°C]||0 to +40|
|Operating Humidity [%]||20 to 80|
|Dimensions (W x H x D) [mm]||1,086.5 x 625.3 x 54.7|
|Bezel Width [mm]||13.2|
|VESA mounts [mm]||300 x 300|
|Ingress protection||IP 5X (front), IP 2X (rear)|
|Mini-PC||CPU: Quad Core 64-bit ARM Cortex A53, Graphics: 1.2GPixel / sec OpenGL ES 2.0 3D, Hardware video encode / decode (MPEG2, MPEG4, H.264, VC-1 up to 1080p60), Memory: 16GByte on-board eMMC, OS: Standard: Raspbian Jessie with PIXEL, RAM: 1GByte LPDDR2 SDRAM, Realtime clock, VideoCore IV GPU, Watchdog Timer|
|Shipping Content||DVI-D vads, pults, strāvas vads|
|Additional features||OPS, kāja (ST-401), sienas stiprinājumi (PDW S 32-55 L un P, PD02W T M L, PD03W T M P), skaļruņi (SP-TF1, SP-484SM), statīvs (PDMHM-L)|
The smartest choice for digital signage
For compelling Digital Signage results, NEC’s MultiSync® V484-RPi combines professional display capabilities with the smartness of Raspberry Pi computing at the lowest operational investment.
Pre-installed into the 48” signage display, the NEC Edition of the Raspberry Pi 3 Compute Module boosts the display performance to suit any visual application and opens a gateway to the IoT. The NEC Edition tops the standard Raspberry Pi performance with extended memory capabilities and intelligent digital signage support such as the Watch Dog Timer and Real Time Clock for scheduling. Convincing visibility under common light conditions is guaranteed thanks to the combination of 500 cd/m² brightness output and an anti-glare surface. The modern and slim design is the perfect fit to complement the surrounding architecture as well as for integration into any application and environment.
The MultiSync® V484-RPi provides the smartest combination of embedded computing power with professional digital signage displays for short and medium viewing distances and big messages in retail applications, leisure and museum environments, quick service restaurants, for corporate signage and all other public spaces.
- Designed for professional Digital Signage – the NEC Edition features an extended onboard memory of 16 GB, a Watch Dog Timer and a Real Time Clock as well as pre-loaded licences for video decoding to meet the particular demands of professional signage applications
- Powerful possibilities – the Quad Core 1.2 GHz processor provides amazing performance for crisp Full HD playback with an unrivalled price-performance ratio.
- Unlimited versatility – supporting a broad range of operating systems, this open platform offers high flexibility for digital signage software providers and system integrators.
- Reliable colour reproduction – due to 10-bit colour performance, extreme viewing angles and hardware calibratable LUT, viewers benefit from consistently accurate image rendering.
- Ease of use and operation – Smart installation, operation and maintenance functionality ensures accurate performance over the entire lifetime of the display saving time, effort and resources.
- Modern and slim design – robust yet elegant allowing for an unobtrusive integration into any application and environment.
- Mission-critical 24/7 ready operation – the meticulous selection of industrial-grade components and careful design focused on demanding usage scenarios accompany an impressive and continuous viewer experience.
- Cost Saving Device Management – save effort whilst managing all connected NEC devices from a centralised location by using the NaViSet Administrator 2 software tool.