Product code: 60004317
Display NEC MultiSync V754Q
75″, Technology IPS. Resolution 3840 x 2160. Brightness 350cd /m2 . Haze level 28%. OPS slot. Operating hours 24/7
|Active Screen Area (W x H) [mm]||1,649.7 x 927.9|
|Screen Size [inch/cm]||75 / 189|
|Ekrāna izmērs (collas)||75|
|Brightness [cd/m²]||500, 350 Eco|
|Viewing Angle [°]||178|
|Response Time (typ.) [ms]||8|
|Haze Level [%]||28|
|Supported Orientation||horizontal, vertical, face up|
|Native Resolution||3840 x 2160|
|Supported Resolutions (Display port + HDMI)||1920 x 1080, 1920 x 2160, 3840 x 2160, 4096 x 2160|
|Ambient Light Sensor||Integrated, triggered actions programmable|
|Human Sensor||Optional, external, 4-5m range, triggered actions programmable|
|Temperature Sensor||Integrated, 3 sensors, triggered actions programmable|
|NFC Sensor||Integrated, 2cm range, free NEC Android App required|
|Digital||2 x DisplayPort (ar HDCP), 3 x HDMI (arHDCP)|
|Video||2 x DisplayPort (ar HDCP), 3 x HDMI (ar HDCP)|
|Audio||1 x 3,5 mm|
|Microphone||1 x 3,5 mm|
|Control||1 x LAN 100Mbit, 1 x Remote Control (3.5 mm jack), 1 x RS232|
|USB||1 x microSD (Value), 1 x USB 2.0 (Downstream), 1 x USB 2.0 (MediaPlayer), 1 x USB Type-B (Upstream), 2 x USB 2.0 (Compute Module, 1 x 5V/2A powered)|
|Energy efficiency class||A|
|Power Consumption [W]||155|
|Operating Temperature [°C]||0 to +40|
|Operating Humidity [%]||20 to 80|
|Dimensions (W x H x D) [mm]||1,681 x 960 x 71|
|Bezel Width [mm]||14.8|
|VESA mounts [mm]||400 x 400 , 600 x 400|
|Ingress protection||IP 5X (front), IP 2X (rear)|
|Shipping Content||Display port vads, USB vads, pults|
|Additional features||OPS, kāja(ST-801), sienas stiprinājums (PDW T XL-2), skaļruņi (SP-754QSM, SP-TF1), statīvi (PD02MHA, PD03MHA, PDMHM-L)|
Boosting the viewing experience for digital signage and presentation
For compelling visualisation, NEC’s MultiSync® V754Q couples the best UHD viewing experience with worry free operation, yet at the lowest operational investment.
Stunning “pixel-free” ergonomic viewing is smartly merged with reliable colour reproduction for the most realistic and thrilling images with expanded contrast ratios. Eye-pleasing readability under common light conditions is guaranteed thanks to the combination of a brightness output of 500 cd/m² with low reflection from the anti-glare surface. The modern and slim design is the perfect fit to complement the surrounding architecture as well as for integration into any application and environment. Open Modular Intelligence (OMi) is the smartest way to deliver tailor-made signage solutions, where scalable computing power is seamlessly embedded into the display.
The 75” MultiSync® V754Q is the perfect choice for big and lasting impressions in retail stores, leisure and museum environments, hospitality areas and corporate signage solutions as well as for convincing presentations in meeting and conferencing facilities.
- Mission-critical 24/7 ready operation – the meticulous selection of industrial-grade components and careful design focused on demanding usage scenarios accompany an impressive and continuous viewer experience.
- Enhanced imaging performance – advanced settings of all relevant visual parameters allow full control of brightness, colour, gamma and uniformity via the Spectraview Engine for precise, natural images.
- Modern and slim design – robust yet elegant allowing for an unobtrusive integration into any application and environment.
- Ease of use and operation – Smart installation, operation and maintenance functionality ensures accurate performance over the entire lifetime of the display saving time, effort and resources.
- Future-proof signal connectivity and processing – numerous native UHD resolution inputs with 60Hz refresh rate including DisplayPort, HDMI and an option slot for OPS Slot-in PCs, plus automatic upscaling to UHD for other signals, provide “pixel-free viewing“ on a large scale.
- Future Ready with Open Modular Intelligence Expansion – upgrade the power of your display at any time by seamlessly integrating one of NEC’s options for OPS Slot-in PCs, Raspberry Pi compute modules or signal interfaces for content feed and computing.
- Cost Saving Device Management – save effort whilst managing all connected NEC devices from a centralised location by using the NaViSet Administrator 2 software tool.