Product code: 60003696
Projector NEC PX602WL white
Technology 1-chip DLP, resolution 1920 x 1200, 16:10, contrast 10000:1, brightness 8000 AL
|Projection Technology||1-chip DLP|
|Native Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Lamp Life [hrs]||20000|
|Lens||5 optional bayonet lenses|
|Projection Factor||depending on lens selection|
|Projection Distance [m]||1.02 – 19.39|
|Screen Size (diagonal) [cm] / [inch]||Maximum: 760 / 300″, Minimum: 127 / 0″|
|Supported Resolutions||Up to 4096 x 2160|
|RGB (Analog)||In: 1 x 5BNC, 1 x Mini D-sub 15|
|Digital||1 x HDBaseT, 1 x HDMI™ with HDCP, Input: 1 x DisplayPort arHDCP, Output: 1 x HDMI ar HDCP|
|Video||1 x BNC|
|Control||1 x D-Sub 9 pin (RS-232), 1 x 3.5mm, LAN|
|LAN||1 x RJ45|
|USB||1 x Type A (USB 2.0 ) (pelei)|
|3D||1 x Mini DIN 3pin|
|Power Consumption [W]||550, 270 Eco|
|Dimensions (W x H x D) [mm]||484 x 195 x 509|
|Noise Level [dB]||38|
|Warrianty (projector)||3 years|
|Warrianty (lamp)||3 years or 10000 hours|
|Shipping Content||Pults (RD – 466E), strāvas vads|
|Additional features||Ceiling Mount Kit, DLP-Link 3D Glasses (VolfoniFit), Flightcase, Lēcas:, NP33ZL (0.79-1:1) available from 04/2015, NP34ZL (1-1.28:1), NP36ZL (1.28-1.61:1), NP37ZL (1.6-3.07:1), NP38 (3.04-5.78:1), OPS, Portrait Mode Cover (NP07CV), Stacking Frame (PJ01FPX), XpanD 3D Glasses (X105-RF-X2), XpanD 3D RF Emitter (AD025-RF-X1)|
NEC innovation in light source technology brings to market the new NEC PX602WL , a DLP Laser Installation Projector delivering all the benefits associated with the latest laser light source. With no lamp replacement necessary, maintenance is not required and longevity is assured. Achieving an outstanding colour gamut and supreme image detail at high resolutions, laser is the light source of the future.
Addressing the demanding large venue environment, the new NEC PX602WL presents advanced network, multi-media and professional installation features for superior projection performance within Rental/Staging, Higher Education, Museums, large Corporates and Signage installations.
- No lamp replacement – up to 20,000 h maintenance free operation possible due to Laser Light Source.
- Easy installation – selection of wide zoom bayonet lenses, wide vertical and horizontal lens shift and control code emulation guarantees hassle-free installation and replacement of old installation projectors.
- Easy way to a big picture – up to 4K interface, HDMI-out signal loop through, built-in signal splitter and edge blending capability enables large presentation pictures without any external devices. PiP function allows additional sources to be displayed.
- Outstanding Picture Quality – whole new visualisation experience with high brightness, up to 4K input signal and unique picture & colour processing technology based on the latest NEC scaler chip.
- Rich connectivity – including HDBaseT, the world’s first HDMI-out interface, 1xHDMI and DisplayPort technology guarantees outstanding connectivity.
- Widest application support – portrait mode projection, 360 degree free tilt installation, unique geometric adjustment and 3D support offers unrivalled installation capability.
- Cost Saving Device Management – save effort whilst administrating all connected NEC devices from a centralised location by using the NaViSet Administrator 2 software tool.
- Risk Group 2 saves you installation and operation effort – because of the Risk Group 2 compliance, no prescribed safety precautions are necessary.