Product code: 60003977
Projector NEC M403H
1-chip DLP, resolution 1920 x 1080, 16:9, contrast 10000:1, brightness 4000 AL, lamp life [h] 6000 Eco / 5500 Normal / 3500 High Bright Mode
|Projection Technology||1-chip DLP|
|Native Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Lamp||270 W AC|
|Lamp Life [hrs]||8000 Eco / 5500 Normal / 3500 High Bright Mode|
|Lens||F= 2.4–3.2, f= 18–30.6 mm|
|Keystone correction||+/- 25° manual horizontal / +/- 30° automatic / manual vertical|
|Projection Factor||1.2 – 2.1 : 1|
|Projection Distance [m]||0.74 – 14.08|
|Screen Size (diagonal) [cm] / [inch]||76.2 / 30″ – 762 / 300″|
|Supported Resolutions||Up to 1920×1080|
|RGB (Analog)||In 1 x Mini D-sub 15, Out: 1 x Mini D-sub 15|
|Digital||2 x HDMI|
|Video||1 x RCA|
|Audio||In: 1 x RCA, 1 x 3.5mm, Out: 1 x 3.5mm|
|Control||1 x D-Sub 9 pin (RS-232)|
|LAN||1 x RJ45|
|USB||1 x Type A (USB 2.0 ), 1 x Type B|
|3D||1 x Mini DIN 3pin|
|Power Consumption [W]||335, 278, 246 Eco|
|Dimensions (W x H x D) [mm]||367.9 x 107.5 x 291.3|
|Noise Level [dB]||36|
|Warrianty (projector)||3 years|
|Warrianty (lamp)||6 months / 1000 hours|
|Shipping Content||IR remote control, Mini D-SUB Signal Cable, Power Cord;, Security sticker, Soft case|
|Additional features||Mouse Receiver (NP01MR), Cable Cover (NP05CV), DisplayNote, DLP-Link 3D Glasses (NP02GL, VolfoniFit), Lamp (NP30LP), Universal Ceiling Mounts (PJ01UCM), Wireless LAN module (NP05LM)|
With 1080p resolution and 10000:1 contrast, the M403H delivers perfect image quality for very detailed content as well as high quality movies. With highly efficient and innovative ECO features, a sealed DLP light engine, long lamp life and low power consumption, this projector is virtually maintenance free and offers an impressively low cost of ownership without compromising on quality and flexibility. Innovative new ECO functions help to significantly reduce power consumption.
The excellent price performance ratio makes this projector especially suitable for classrooms and mid-sized meeting rooms.
- Connect and share – with up to 40 wireless devices with the NEC Image Express Utility (Windows & MAC) as well as Wireless Image Utility (iOS & Android) software.
- Display Full HD content – as it is intended – you can see even small details in images.
- Maximum flexibility – due to large 1.7x optical zoom, horizontal and vertical keystone correction.
- Robust and maintenance free with sealed light engine – provides full dust protection and eliminates the need to clean filters.
- Low cost of ownership – up to 8000h lamp life, low power consumption.
- Full Connectivity and Media Playback – stay up to date with todays playback demands with a wide range of interfaces and assured playback of all major media formats.
- Great connectivity – due to numerous analog and digital connection terminals as well as network capability