Product code: 60004506
Projector NEC ME402X
Technology 3LCD, resolution 1024 x 768, 4:3, contrast 16000:1, brightness 3400AL, lamp life 15000Eco / 10000 Normal
|Native Resolution||1024 x 768|
|Lamp||225 W AC|
|Lamp Life [hrs]||15 000 Eco / 10 000 Normal|
|Lens||F= 1.7–2.2, f= 17.4–29 mm|
|Keystone correction||+/- 30° manual horizontal / +/- 30° manual vertical|
|Projection Factor||1.5 – 1.8 : 1|
|Projection Distance [m]||1.3 – 2.2 : 1|
|Screen Size (diagonal) [cm] / [inch]||76.2 / 30″ – 762 / 300″|
|Supported Resolutions||1280×800 analog, Up to 3840×2160|
|RGB (Analog)||In 1 x Mini D-sub 15, Out: 1 x Mini D-sub 15|
|Digital||2 x HDMI|
|Video||1 x RCA|
|Audio||In: 1 x RCA, 1 x 3.5mm, Out: 1 x 3.5mm (opcija)|
|Control||1 x D-Sub 9 pin (RS-232)|
|LAN||1 x RJ45, Optional WLAN|
|USB||1 x Type A (USB 2.0 high speed), 1 x Type B|
|Power Consumption [W]||288 max, 196 Eco|
|Dimensions (W x H x D) [mm]||345 x 104.6 x 261|
|Noise Level [dB]||37|
|Warrianty (projector)||3 years|
|Warrianty (lamp)||6 months / 1000 hours|
|Shipping Content||IR Remote Control (RD-469E) Mini D-SUB Signal Cable (1.8 m), Security Sticker|
|Additional features||Lamp (NP47LP), MultiPresenter Stick, Universal Ceiling Mounts (PJ01UCM), Wireless LAN module (NP05LM2|
Performance Projection with low TCO
Delivering reliable visual support for successful lectures and presentations, the compact multipurpose ME Series delivers crisp projected images and natural colours to your classroom or meeting facility thanks to LCD technology. The second generation comes with a 1.0A powered USB to power external devices without the need for an additional power plug. Comprehensive connectivity with [email protected] 30Hz input processing and optional WiFi provide utmost flexibility and time saving operation. The pre-installed and enhanced MultiPresenter function enables simultaneous wireless presenting and sharing for up to 16 devices when the optional WiFi is chosen. The second generation comes with an even longer lamp life of 10,000 hrs in normal mode for smooth operation over a time period of over 9 years*. Thank to this improvement, you can enjoy lower maintenance saving you time and cost. Furthermore, with noise levels of only 29 dB in eco mode, there is no disturbance during your presentation.
* at 8 hours operation a day, 200 days a year
- Minimized cost of ownership – due to long lamp life and filter exchange intervals.
- Versatile and mobile – compact and light-weight with HDMI and integrated 16W speaker.
- Display content that demands attention – with WXGA resolution and superb brightness levels and colour ranges, your viewers will enjoy an outstanding visual experience.
- Cost effective replacement – of existing NEC M LCD model installations to achieve better imaging for lectures and presentations without wall-mount adjustment.
- Future-proof input management – thanks to [email protected] Hz input processing.
- Wide array of flexible application scenarios – thanks to multi-source conferencing and efficient split-screen operation supported by a wide future-ready range of digital connectivity.