Product code: 60003975
Projector NEC M353WS
Technology 1-chip DLP, resolution 1280 x 800, 16:10, contrast 10000:1, brightness 3500 AL
|Projection Technology||1-chip DLP|
|Native Resolution||1280 x 800|
|Lamp||270 W AC|
|Lamp Life [hrs]||8000 Eco / 5500 Normal / 3500 High Bright Mode|
|Lens||F= 2.4, f= 6.5 mm|
|Projection Factor||0.45 : 1|
|Projection Distance [m]||0.56 – 1.48|
|Screen Size (diagonal) [cm] / [inch]||152.4 / 60″ – 381 / 150″|
|Supported Resolutions||Līdz 1920 x 1080|
|RGB (Analog)||In 1 x Mini D-sub 15, Out: 1 x Mini D-sub 15|
|Digital||2 x HDMI|
|Video||1 x RCA|
|Audio||In: 1 x RCA, 1 x 3.5mm, Out: 1 x 3.5mm|
|Microphone||1 x 3.5 mm Monaural|
|Control||1 x D-Sub 9 pin (RS-232)|
|LAN||1 x RJ45|
|USB||1 x Type A (USB 2.0 ), 1 x Type B|
|3D||1 x Mini DIN 3pin|
|Power Consumption [W]||278, 246 Eco|
|Dimensions (W x H x D) [mm]||368 x 97 x 286|
|Noise Level [dB]||36|
|Warrianty (projector)||3 years|
|Warrianty (lamp)||6 months / 1000 hours|
|Shipping Content||IR Remote Control (RD – 466E), Power cord (3m), Lens Cap, Security sticker|
|Additional features||Cable Cover (NP05CV), DisplayNote, DLP-Link 3D Glasses (NP02GL, VolfoniFit), Interactive Unit (NP03Wi), Lamp (NP28LP), Wall Mount Kit (NP05WK), Wireless LAN module (NP05LM)|
The excellent price performance ratio makes this projector especially suitable for classrooms and mid-sized meeting rooms . The filter free design with dust-protected DLP light engine, very long lamp life and low power consumption results into remarkably low cost of ownership. Various innovative new ECO functions such as the Ambient Light Sensor help to significantly reduce power consumption. A vast number of input terminals boosts connectivity and allows advanced interactive multimedia capabilities.
The interactive Multi-pen option and optional DisplayNote Presenter software turn this short-throw projector into the centerpiece of a modern learning and meeting environment.
- Connect and share – with up to 40 wireless devices with the NEC Image Express Utility (Windows & MAC) as well as Wireless Image Utility (iOS & Android) software.
- Less Shadow and Glare – not standing in the light beam gives you more space to engage with your audience when presenting.
- Optional Multi-pen and Touch Interactivity – with auto-calibration on any kind of surface.
- Robust and dust resistant – thanks to sealed DLP light engine.
- Great connectivity – due to numerous analog and digital connection terminals as well as network capability.
- Low cost of ownership – up to 8000h lamp life, low power consumption.