Product code: 60004113
Monitors NEC MultiSync E245WMi black
PLS TFT , 1920 x 1200 , 16:10
|Panel Technology||PLS TFT|
|Screen Size [inch/cm]||24 / 61.13|
|Native Resolution||1920 x 1200|
|Pixel pitch [mm]||0.27|
|Viewing Angle [°]||178|
|Response Time (typ.) [ms]||6|
|Colour Depth [bn]||16.7|
|Digital||1 x DisplayPort, 1 x DVI-D|
|Analog||1 x mini D-sub 15 pin|
|Speakers [W]||1W + 1W|
|Power Consumption [W]||16 (Eco Mode), 21 (typ.), 24 (max.)|
|Bezel Width [mm]||17.8 (labā, kreisā), 17.9 (augša, apakša)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D) [mm]||556.2 x 394.2 x 213.9|
|Mounts [mm]||100 x 100|
|Height adjust [mm]||110|
|Shipping Content||Power Cable, Setup Guide, Signal Cable: VGA – VGA , 1 x DVI-D, Audio Cable|
Combining maximum flexibility with health-conscious performance
With the MultiSync® E245WMi, adjusting your monitor to your personal preferences has never been simpler, smarter or healthier. Ensuring the well-being of the user, built-in Low Blue Light technology filters out hazardous blue light emissions whilst Flicker-Free technology eliminates the effect of flickering. The users’ eyes are protected whilst ensuring a true-to-life display colour performance from all viewing angles. Highly flexible ergonomic setting options including height adjust, tilt, and swivel as well as vertical and horizontal display orientation result in a more pleasing and productive work environment. The LED backlight panel with PLS technology supports a high display brightness of 250 cd/m² as well as an accurate colour from all viewing angles at a lower cost in power consumption at the same time. The huge display surface of over 60 cm with a 16:10 aspect ratio is ideal for handling huge amounts of information efficiently.
- Protecting your eyes from strain and damage – Built-in Low Blue Light technology filters out hazardous blue light emissions whilst Flicker-Free technology eliminates any backlight flickering, thus protecting your eyes against cataracts and macular degeneration without compromise to true-to-life display colour performance.
- Ergonomic Office – full height adjustability (110 mm), swivel, tilt and pivot functionality ensures perfect individual ergonomic set-up.
- Easy Transportation – – larger monitors can be cumbersome to deploy buth the integrated handle provides a convenient aid for handling and lifting, reducing the possibilty of causing damage to the LCD front surface.
- Highly flexible connectivity – – display can be used with two digital (DVI-D, DisplayPort) and one analogue input.
- Excellent image quality – – PLS technology guarantees the best viewing experience and a crisp image display from any viewing angle.
- Minimize power consumption – – achieve minimum 20% carbon footprint savings using the 50% brightness setting in Eco Mode measurable through the Carbon Footprint meter
- Cost Saving Device Management – save effort whilst managing all connected NEC devices from a centralised location by using the NaViSet Administrator 2 software tool.