Product code: 60004042
Display NEC MultiSync P654Q
65″, Technology VA. Resolution 3840 x 2160. Brightness 700cd /m2 . Haze level 44%. OPS slot. Operating hours 24/7
|Active Screen Area (W x H) [mm]||1,428.5 x 803.5|
|Screen Size [inch/cm]||65 / 164|
|Ekrāna izmērs (collas)||65|
|Ekrāna izmērs (cm)||164|
|Brightness [cd/m²]||700, 490 Eco|
|Viewing Angle [°]||178|
|Response Time (typ.) [ms]||8|
|Haze Level [%]||44|
|Supported Orientation||horizontal, vertical, face up|
|Native Resolution||3840 x 2160|
|Supported Resolutions (Display port + HDMI)||1920 x 1080, 1920 x 2160, 3840 x 2160, 4096 x 2160|
|RGB (Analog)||Iebūvēts, ieprogrammējamas darbības|
|Digital||2 x DisplayPort (ar HDCP), 3 x HDMI (ar HDCP)|
|Video||2 x DisplayPort (ar HDCP), 3 x HDMI (ar HDCP)|
|Audio||1 x 3,5 mm|
|Microphone||1 x 3,5 mm|
|Control||1 x LAN 100Mbit, 1 x Remote Control (3.5 mm jack), 1 x RS232|
|USB||1 x microSD (Value), 1 x USB 2.0 (Downstream), 1 x USB 2.0 (MediaPlayer), 1 x USB Type-B (Upstream), 2 x USB 2.0 (Compute Module, 1 x 5V/2A powered)|
|Ambient Light Sensor||Optional, external, 4-5m range, triggered actions programmable|
|Human Sensor||Integrated, 3 sensors, triggered actions programmable|
|Temperature Sensor||Iebūvēts, darbības zona 2cm, nepieciešama bemaksas NEC Android App|
|Energy efficiency class||B|
|Power Consumption [W]||300, 230 Eco|
|Operating Temperature [°C]||0 to +40|
|Operating Humidity [%]||20 to 80|
|Dimensions (W x H x D) [mm]||1,457 x 832 x 79|
|Bezel Width [mm]||13.1 (top and bottom), 12.9 (left and right)|
|VESA mounts [mm]||400 x 400 , 600 x 400|
|Ingress protection||IP 5X (front), IP 2X (rear)|
|Shipping Content||DisplayPort vads, pults, USB vads|
|Additional features||OPS, kāja(ST-801), sienas stiprinājums (PDW T XL-2), skaļruņi (SP-654QSM, SP-TF1), statīvi (PD02MHA, PD03MHA, PDMHM-L)|
The Definition of Digital Signage
Modular and scalable, NEC’s MultiSync® P654Q display brings powerful capability for best-in-class large screen visualisation. Deliver your message with impact and seamless simplicity for the most convincing results.
Stunning UHD “pixel-free” ergonomic viewing is smartly merged with reliable colour reproduction for the most realistic and thrilling images with expanded contrast ratios. Compelling readability even in bright ambient light conditions is guaranteed with high brightness levels of 700 cd/m² combined with an anti-glare surface. Its modern, slim design forms an elegant digital surface which perfectly complements the surrounding architecture and integrates seamlessly into any environment. The Open Modular Intelligence (OMi) approach provides tailor-made signage solutions, where scalable computing power such as Raspberry Pi compute modules or OPS Slot-in PCs are seamlessly embedded into the display.
The 65” MultiSync® P654Q is the most reliable choice for large visual surfaces in bright retail environments, passenger information and other public spaces as well as for colour critical reference applications in science, media and control rooms.
- Superb readability in bright light environments – crisp playback of content thanks to high brightness output of 700 cd/m² and anti-reflective screen surface delivers clearly visible messages even under varying and demanding ambient conditions.
- Mission-critical 24/7 ready operation – the meticulous selection of industrial-grade components and careful design focused on demanding usage scenarios accompany an impressive and continuous viewer experience.
- Future-proof signal connectivity and processing – numerous native UHD resolution inputs with 60Hz refresh rate including DisplayPort, HDMI and an option slot for OPS Slot-in PCs, plus automatic upscaling to UHD for other signals, provide “pixel-free viewing“ on a large scale.
- Future Ready with Open Modular Intelligence Expansion – upgrade the power of your display at any time by seamlessly integrating one of NEC’s options for OPS Slot-in PCs, Raspberry Pi compute modules or signal interfaces for content feed and computing.
- Enhanced imaging performance – advanced settings of all relevant visual parameters allow full control of brightness, colour, gamma and uniformity via the Spectraview Engine for precise, natural images.
- Modern and slim design – robust yet elegant allowing for an unobtrusive integration into any application and environment.
- Cost Saving Device Management – save effort whilst managing all connected NEC devices from a centralised location by using the NaViSet Administrator 2 software tool.