Product code: 60004077
Projector NEC PX1004UL white
Technology 1-chip DLP, resolution 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA), contrast 10000:1, brightness 13500 AL
|Projection Technology||1-chip DLP|
|Native Resolution||1920 x 1200 (WUXGA)|
|Lamp Life [hrs]||20000|
|Lens||8 optional bayonet lenses|
|Projection Factor||Atkarīgs no lēcas|
|Projection Distance [m]||0.86 – 118|
|Screen Size (diagonal) [cm] / [inch]||Maximum: 1,270 / 500″, Minimum: 100 / 40″|
|Supported Resolutions||Up to 4096 x 2160|
|RGB (Analog)||In: 1 x 5BNC , 2 x Mini D-sub 15, Out: 1 x Mini D-sub 15|
|Digital||1 x HDBaseT, 1 x HDMI™ with HDCP, Input: 1 x DisplayPort ar HDCP, Output: 1 x HDMI ar HDCP|
|Video||1 x BNC|
|Control||1 x D-Sub 9 pin (RS-232), 1 x 3.5mm, LAN|
|LAN||1 x RJ45|
|USB||1 x Type A (USB 2.0 )|
|3D||1 x Mini DIN 3pin|
|Power Consumption [W]||1165|
|Dimensions (W x H x D) [mm]||500 x 211 x 577|
|Noise Level [dB]||40|
|Warrianty (projector)||3 years|
|Warrianty (lamp)||3 years or 10000 hours|
|Shipping Content||izšķirtspēja 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA), izšķirtspēja 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA),|
|Additional features||DLP-Link 3D Glasses (VolfoniFit), Flightcase, Lēcas:, NP16FL (0.76:1), NP17ZL (1.25-1.79:1), NP18ZL (1.73-2.27:1), NP19ZL (2.22-3.67:1), NP20ZL (3.6-5.4:1), NP21ZL (5.3-8.3:1), NP31ZL (0.79-0.98:1), NP39ML (0.38:1), Universal Ceiling Mounts (NP70CM), XpanD 3D Glasses (X105-RFX2), XpanD 3D RF Emitter (AD025-RF-X1)|
The PX1004UL – simply “install & forget”. First grade high end blue laser diode light source, combined with an unique quality Phosphor wheel technology and no filter replacement required, results in an up to 20,000 hours hassle free operation. These features, bundled with a low overall power consumption, provide exceptional reliability and an attractive total cost of ownership addressing long lasting Signage installations or Museums.
Superior cinema picture quality, especially on large screens is provided by 4k signal processing performance. Enhanced by an optional new ultra-short throw lens, this projector is also perfectly suited for Rental/Staging, Higher Education and large Corporate installations.
All in all a perfect custom-tailored solution, saving you valuable time and money for a secure investment into a brighter future.
- Resource-saving – up to 20,000 h maintenance-free operation thanks to Laser Light Source technology, filter less dust shielded design & integrated liquid cooling system.
- Hassle-free Installation – wide zoom bayonet lens portfolio & support of third party lenses (ask your local trusted NEC partner) enables customised installations and easy replacement of current installation projectors.
- Outstanding Picture Quality – whole new visualisation experience with high brightness, up to 4K input signal and unique picture & colour processing technology based on the latest NEC scaler chip.
- Easy Way to Large Viewing – use the OPS slot for built-in players, HDMI-out signal loop-through, built-in signal splitter and edge blending capability to provide large presentation pictures.
- Maximum Flexibility – 360 degree installation in any direction, unique geometric adjustment, Picture in Picture and 3D support offer unrivalled installation capabilities for any application.
- Cost Saving Device Management – save effort whilst administrating all connected NEC devices from a centralised location by using the NaViSet Administrator 2 software tool.
- Risk Group 2 saves you installation and operation effort – because of the Risk Group 2 compliance, no prescribed safety precautions are necessary.