Product code: 60004518
Display NEC MultiSync UN462VA
Technology VA. Resolution 1920×1080. Brightness 500 cd /m2 . Haze level 25%.OPS slot. CM slot. Beazel 3,5mm. Operating hours 24/7
|Active Screen Area (W x H) [mm]||1,018.1 x 572.7|
|Screen Size [inch/cm]||46 / 117|
|Ekrāna izmērs (collas)||46|
|Ekrāna izmērs (cm)||117|
|Viewing Angle [°]||178|
|Response Time (typ.) [ms]||8|
|Haze Level [%]||25|
|Supported Orientation||horizontal, vertical|
|Native Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Supported Resolutions (Display port + HDMI)||1024 x 768, 1080i, 1080p, 1280 x 1024, 1280 x 768, 1360 x 768, 1600 x 1200, 1920 x 1080, 3840 x 2160, 640 x 480, 720p (50/60 Hz), 800 x 600|
|Supported Resolutions (HDMI)||1024 x 768, 1080i, 1080p, 1280 x 1024, 1280 x 768, 1360 x 768, 1600 x 1200, 1920 x 1080, 3840 x 2160, 640 x 480, 720p (50/60 Hz), 800 x 600|
|RGB (Analog)||D-Sub15, RCA|
|Digital||1 x DVI-D (with HDCP), 1 x OPS Slot, 2 x DisplayPort (ar HDCP), 2 x HDMI (ar HDCP)|
|Video||1 x DVI-D (ar HDCP), 1 x OPS Slot, 2 x DisplayPort (ar HDCP), 2 x HDMI (ar HDCP)|
|Audio||1 x 3,5 mm|
|Microphone||2 x 3,5 mm|
|Control||1 x RS232, 2 x LAN 100Mbit, vadības vads (3,5mm jack)|
|USB||1 x microSD (Media Player), 1 x USB 1.0 (Media Player), 1 x USB 2.0 (Upstream), 2 x USB 1.0 (Compute Module, 1 x 5V/2A powered)|
|Human Sensor||Optional, external, 4-5m range, triggered actions programmable|
|Power Consumption [W]||290 max, 90 Eco|
|Operating Temperature [°C]||0 to +40|
|Operating Humidity [%]||10 to 90|
|Dimensions (W x H x D) [mm]||1,022 x 577 x 101|
|Bezel Width [mm]||1.2 bottom/right, 2.3 top/left|
|VESA mounts [mm]||300 x 300|
|Shipping Content||DisplayPort vads, HDMI vads, strāvas vads|
Turn every wall into an opportunity
The slim NEC Multisync® UN462VA turns any wall into an opportunity to reliably display information like passenger information, restaurant menus, or corporate agendas. And it does so for less the price, while never sacrificing performance. These displays were made with busy spaces in mind – airports, train stations, casual dining restaurants and even mission-critical spots like control rooms – and optimised to project static and moving content. Designed with 500 cd/m² of brightness, these screens are easy to read under common light conditions. Installation and operation is a breeze. It comes equipped with powerful calibration capabilities, so the initial video wall setup requires minimal effort, while the long-term colour and brightness will maintain a striking homogeneity. The screen’s frameless design forms a flat digital canvas that allows it to blend in and create one continuous image across multiple screens.
- Easy to install – it’s simple to get your display up and running with its out-of-the-box calibrated picture pre-sets, managing colour settings and uniformity controlled by the SpectraView Engine — not to mention its simple, software-free calibration capabilities.
- Accelerate your video wall configuration – set up your wall in no time with the display’s powerful configuration capabilities, which include Auto ID/IP, Auto Tile Matrix, and Tile-/Frame Compensation. Enjoy flawless playback across your entire video wall.
- Long-lasting continuous pictures – align your display with powerful calibration capabilities. Use the white copy function, colour drift correction, uniformity control, self-calibration and validation to create a continuous surface across multiple screens that gives the appearance of one, seamless wall.
- Reliable image reproduction – best suited for static image reproduction with reliable accuracy in mission critical applications. Our PVA panel technology makes sure you have the best viewing experience with excellent contrast and black level.
- Enhanced imaging performance – advanced settings of all relevant visual parameters allow full control of brightness, colour, gamma and uniformity via the Spectraview Engine for precise, natural images.
- Future Ready with Open Modular Intelligence Expansion – upgrade the power of your display at any time by seamlessly integrating one of NEC’s options for OPS Slot-in PCs, Raspberry Pi compute modules or signal interfaces for content feed and computing.
- Safe and secure displays – each display is EMC class-B certified and ideally suited for critical emission environments that require safer standards than other displays do.